Join the Blogger Program
#BlogForACause to spread the word about Project South Africa #thoawSA.
Help empower women in Khayelitsha, South Africa (pictured above) through mobile photography to fight poverty, one blog at a time! Thank you all!
Blogs, Bloggers, Writers & Photographer Friends from around the world for our project in Cape Town, South Africa – Project heART SouthAfrica
- Mary Chong, Canada – Calculated Traveller
- Crea Nolan, Ireland – Crea’s blog coming soon, guest Post on THOAW Blog: Poverty is Unnecessary
- Richard Gray, England – iPhoggy: The Democratising Force of Mobile
- Reema Sathe, India – About Life N More: Empowering A Generation in South Africa
- Anna Cox & We Are Juxt USA & World: The heART of a Woman Project, Finding Ubuntu in South Africa
- Cat Milton, Spain – Mobile Photography Central: Project #heARTSouthAfrica – Calling Out For Your Help
- Geri Centonze, USA – Art of Mob: Badge links to the Crowdfunding site.
- Natalia Dziubaniwsky, Canada – Talia’s Footsteps: The heART of a Woman Project – Empowering Women Through Mobile Photography, an interview
- Roger aka Venomator, England & World – MobiTog Community: The heART of a Woman Project
- Arienne Parzei, Canada – SeeYouSoon.ca: Badge links to the Crowdfunding site
- Joanne Carter, Britain & World – The App Whisperer: Badge links to the Crowdfunding site.
- Kuheli Santra, India – UnapologeticallyK: Empower Women Empower the Community
- Jennifer Pinarski – Decaf, Please: Moms Doing Awesome Things: Meet Andrea
- Darren Richards – Richards Imaging: Sponsoring a Wonderful Initiative
- Cristina Cantarelli – Chasing Travel: How an iPhone is Empowering Women in South Africa
- Louise Gibney – MissWriteUK: The Heart of a Woman